So I’m a little bit behind the ball on this one, but I still wanted to chime in with my Top 10 reads of 2017. It feels like a crime not to do this and I hate that I’m a little delayed. But better late than never! Now, I realize not all were released in 2017, but 2017 is the year where I read it … so that’s why it’s counting.
Here you go in no particular order …
- Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe. Never have I laughed so hard in my life. A brilliantly told tale of hilarity and love and the role that technology plays in our love lives.
- I Do(n’t) by Leddy Harper. Another adorable rom-com that left me grinning ear to ear. Leddy did a whiz-bang job of telling this awesome tale where what happens in Vegas, doesn’t necessarily stay there.
- A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole. Sigh. I remember sitting in my hotel room during a business trip and finishing this book and having all the warm fuzzier take over my body. Why didn’t I read it sooner!? It also inspired me to plot an epic love saga (we’ll see if it ever comes to fruition).
- Rock Chick Rescue by Kristin Ashley. JET! EDDIE!!! The Rock Chicks never disappoint. I’ve slowly been making my way through this series and absolutely love Kristin’s writing.
- Rewrite by Stephanie Rose. Cupcake!!!!! A brooding bad boy and the love of his life reconnect decades later. Captivating storytelling that delivers all the feels!!
- Muscle Memory by Stylo Fantome. Okay … first of all, WHY THE HELL ISN’T THIS BOOK APPEARING ON MORE TOP READS LISTS?! This book is legit awesome. It’s one of those man versus self stories that is a must read for anyone who digs an amnesia tale.
- A Little Too Late by Staci Hart. Swoon. Sigh. And a heart swell. I devoured this one on a plane for work and felt like Staci was inviting me into a glimpse of her new home across the pond in The Netherlands. Beautiful writing. Beautiful story.
- Curve Ball by Mariah Dietz. Mariah is another one of those authors where I am completely baffled that more people haven’t read. Curve Ball crawled itself into my heart and took up residence. It is absolute perfect.
- The Unrequited by Saffron Kent. I have two words for this: SAFFRON SLAYS. Her words are the kind of writer I strive to be … unapologetic and fearless.
- Flow / Grip / Still by Kennedy Ryan. If you have a soul … a pulse … a heartbeat … this book needs to be in your life. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it should be required reading for anyone in the human race.
Welp! That’s it!!!! What are some of your favorite reads of the year?!
Mists of the Serengeti by Leylah Attar
Avenues Ink Series by AM Johnson
The Hard Truth About Sunshine by Sawyer Bennett
The Iron Tiara by Beth Flynn
Love My Way by Kate Sterritt
Feyness/Parasight by ES Carter
Mists was such an amazing read!!!!!!!!!!